2K Sports has released a new patch for NBA 2K17. This update is version 1.12 and the update itself is available now on PS4. It’s coming soon on Xbox One.
In terms of patch size, the new update for NBA 2K17 weighs in at a hefty 7.64 GB. Many patches for this game have been big, so make sure you have lots of space to install it. You can read the patch notes below posted via Facebook.
- Improvements to double team logic for more appropriate rotations and to prevent help defenders from leaving their assignments.
- Enhanced several dribble size-up combos to make them more responsive when chaining moves together.
- Improved logic for off-ball collisions to prevent excessive bumping, resulting in a smoother offensive flow.
- Removed select dribbler collision reactions that would slow down the ball handler when contact was made from behind.
- Offensive AI enhancements for better decision making when countering double teams.
- Fixed an issue that would allow you to travel if rapidly chaining together certain rhythm dribble animations.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from signing a 10-day contract in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
Patches are important so install it as soon as you see it available on the PS4. As aforementioned, this patch is not out yet on Xbox One but will be soon.